Sunday, September 16, 2007

The crowd is roaring.... Ian Wrights scoring....









Poker coming up but lets look at the main happening of the last 24 hours shall we? That's right it brings me great joy to report Arsenal are back where they belong on the top rung of the Premier League. It's been quite some time since they occupied the top spot (October 2004) and the occasion has brought me back to a happier time in my childhood when the great Ian Wright was banging them in. There was a funky Jamaican pop song out at the time by Aswad called "Shine" which featured a rather random yet welcome lyric about the crowd roaring and Ian Wright scoring. Very few people even noticed it as he says it very fast and could be easily missed. Download it and let me know if you remember song or lyric!

On the poker front it has been a very quite time for me personally the last 24 hours, especially considering it was a Saturday. The 21st that I absolutely had to go to was indeed next weekend much to my (I'm being really sarcastic) delight. I now have to take two sats to celebrate a 21st I don't even wanna be at, LOL!

I'm just playing Lucky Lucky as we speak and am 1-0 up at halftime. I win either of the next two games and I'm home and dry for another 2 points. Still though there has been a lot of 2-1 results so still have plenty to do. In other poker news Michael Muldoon (who will not be mentioned twice incidentally) was at the business end of another monthly game. Having won the SE 500, its two big scores in a row for the London EPT 2nd placer.

Check back tomorrow for more poker gos....

1 comment:

Undercoverblogger said...

I was thinking as I read this post Gary that you were speaking too soon in respect of your match with luckylucky (aka Barry).

Of all the people I beat to make the headsup final Barry was the best so I wasn't terribly surprised to hear he turned it round.

Better luck in the next one and concentrate on the headsup and not updating your blog!! lol.