Friday, October 05, 2007

A real treat for you today...

We are within hours of the IPO and I am quite excited (see IPO preview article)! It's going to be a fun day for all us poker players with action aplenty in the RDS from 10am. Betting, poker exhibitions and plenty of pre-tournament chatter is to be had on the most important day in Irish poker. I just hope everything goes smoothly and Stephen can pull off what is already proving to be an historic event for poker in Ireland. Oh and if you see me there, come say
'hello'!

I've done a quick betting preview on the Poker Ireland site, which is available for reading right now. I take a look at the main challengers this weekend and who could land the spoils in a €100,000 mega-tourney. Take a look and critizise my judgement accordingly!

Finally today I have something different for you all. Its a video of me playing a 'bit a the arrers' down in Waterford earlier this year. I don't play darts as the video will suggest but boy was it fun trying! The video is a little like a 'butlins' tape but bare with it it, it becomes increasingly cringe-worthy towards the end. My partner in the game is pro player Adrian Lewis. We are playing doubles against a Waterford local and Dennis Priestly. Enjoy the crapness!

No comments: